Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where to start?

My life began in Alaska but I ended up in Tennessee.    Sounds like a country song right?     Everything happens in life for a reason and there are no accidents,   that's what I believe.     So from day to day I own and operate my own business.    A business that is in business because of the enjoyment of helping others.   I started out with a very small operation and in 8 years have made history twice,  been featured on CNN News and am involved with research for my groundbreaking, breakthrough work.   I'm just stating facts that are important to be known. 

There are people out there that lie in order to be recognized or to gather attention.   Everything that I speak or do is the truth and have proof always to back up anything that I say.     I just thought that that might be important to point that out if you are going to read my blog from now on.   : )

I never get tired of my job because when you have a tough life in the beginning you appreciate all the nice things that you have.    Never, ever take anything for granted because once you do, it can all be taken away.    Btw..   if you find any typo's then please don't hold those against me!  

A lot of people know this because of the current economy but I learned this lesson in 2000.    When my hometown area's economy went south I ended up going south! : )  I saw my brother get married in Chattanooga,   Tennessee.   When I saw the beautiful scenic city with my own two eyes I said "If I open my business again then I'll open in Chattanooga.    It was a rough three years but I did what I set out do and that was to reopen.    So perseverance paid off.     

Currently I'm working on several textbooks and other books.   Finding the time is really the issue.   I will find the time and once my real journey or adventure begins then I will have to make the time.   For those of you out there that wonder if I have any children.    The answer is no but I teach hundreds of children in my school and those children are my children if you know what I mean.  I enjoy just coming home to my wife and doggy (Yorkie, girl)   to a peaceful and quiet home.    

I'm a career oriented person and if you read my first blog on this site then you'll understand why I will have to continue this particular lifestyle for a long time.   My goal is now to help others help others if that makes any sense.     To help those that cannot help themselves.   Finally.... to build up the student to the point that when a parent comes in they cannot tell who is and who isn't special needs!    Till next time folks................

No comments:

Post a Comment