Friday, June 27, 2014

Long Time No Blog!

Hello fellow Americans,


I haven't posted to this blog site for some time.  I have been busy, very busy!   A lot has happened since I last posted blogs in 2011.  I promise, I won't take 3 years to write another blog.  I have a lot to catch you all up on, so I think the best thing to do is to start another blog here shortly.   If you want to follow me on You Tube, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Myspace, and Pheed.  All you have to do is type in "Corey Greens Karate" or "Green's Karate" on any of these above mentioned social media sites and you will start to get up to speed on what I have been doing.  Lastly,  my website "Greenskarate.com" is still a site to view and learn.   I hope to hear your responses as time goes on.   Thank you for reading my blog and have a great week!


Sincerely, 


Sensei Corey Green

No comments:

Post a Comment